Thursday, March 12, 2009

Los Guapos (by Daniel Harris Levine)



Since the summer of 2007, friends of mine have been holding benefit art galleries for multiple sclerosis (MS) research, titled Screens 'N' Spokes. The galleries feature screen prints by well-known print artists like Jay Ryan (one of my personal favourites) and all the proceeds from the sale of prints go towards the Nation Multiple Sclerosis Society. The galleries have both also featured the work of a lesser/unknown artist in the field: me.

Last summer, along with contributing my print poster, I also created the first Screens 'N' Spokes t-shirt using the same screen. Above is a picture of the final print, while the images below are some of my early ideas laid-out in Photoshop. The cyclist is an longtime friend, currier, and amateur film maker named Jacob.



No comments:

Post a Comment