Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Music for the Yous, vol. 2: Thirty-two bit isn't really eight bits better (by Daniel Harris)



As I've mentioned in posts past, I started this blog as a way for me to share my music and art.

That said, here is a link to download for free the mp3s for my first full-length solo release under the name Daniel Harris:

Thirty-two bit isn't really eight bits better

And now that I know how to post music, I'll mp3-up my other albums and throw those up in the very near future. Until then, I truly hope you enjoy this 18-month labor of love, "Thirty-two bit isn't really eight bits better."

The majority of the album was recorded in Creative Corner--which is the open trapezoid cove in my underground bedroom beneath the soul window.

Ice-cold credits:

1. Several tracks were recorded in bathrooms.
2. Two tracks were recorded by Alan Cohen Experience.
3. The front and back cover art are paintings by Warren Aldrich.
4. The album was mastered by Dave Harris (John Vanderslice, Pattern is Movement).

Support independent music and buy the CD here...

DANIEL HARRIS: Thirty-two Bit Isn't Really Eight Bits Better

No comments:

Post a Comment