Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Books and daniel harris




Dear friends,

I am writing to share with you all very, very exciting news.

I have been asked to open for the internationally renown music duo, The Books, on Thursday, November 19th at 8:30pm.

The Books began performing in 1999 and have since released four wonderful albums; all of which have had great impact on my perception of what music and art can be.

What makes this performance particularly special is that it will be taking place in the Rose Art Museum and is open exclusively to the Brandeis community (sorry non-Deisians).

To date, this is my most important performance and I am deeply grateful and excited. (Let's be honest, I'm flipping out! The Books are one of my favourite groups of all time!)

Again, I truly hope you are able to join me and The Books in celebrating an evening of art and music in the beautiful Rose Art Museum.


Love,
daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment